10.4 Inch Sunlight Readable LCD Displays Touch Screen
Outdoor and direct sunlight readable
Rugged construction ensures long-lasting durability
High contrast ratio
Low power consumption
Wide dimming range to meet the dim-to-black requirement
Better viewing angle compare to regular LCD
Wide range operational temperatures
Customized construction for different applications
High performance and programmable sharpening filters with Noise Coring
Easy Operation on multi-language OSD
|Panel Type||10.4″ TFT Color LCD(4:3)|
|Active Display Area||211.1(H)mmx158.4(V)mm|
|Viewing Angle||70/70; 60/70(H/V)|
|Input Signal||VGA, BNC/RCA(NTSC/PAL Composite Video), HDMI, DVI, DP, USB, SDI(optional)|
|Touch Screen||resistive, capacitive, IR is optional|
|Operating Method||5 keys keypad OSD or Remote|
|Case Material||Alumium/Cool rolled steel|
brightness could reach 1000nits, always used for outdoor and direct sunlight readable
Multipal Signal Input Is Optional
Support VGA, HDMI, DVI, BNC, USB, Audio, and SDI optional, thus could meet more requirements of clients to apply various equipment.
Touchscreen Is Optional
Resistive, capacitive, IR is optional for clients. Also accept custom made when have other requirements.
clients could choose mount way freely such as vesa mount, panel mount, desktop, open frame and embeded. Suitable for more applications.
· Automatic system: intelligent self-service terminal, intelligent retail terminal, O2O smart device, robot equipment, etc.
· Public Places: subway, airports, stations, gas stations, toll stations, bookstores, parks, exhibition halls, stadiums, museums, convention centers, ticket agencies, HR market, lottery centers;
· Business Organizations: supermarket, large-scale shopping malls, exclusive agency, chain shops, large-scale sales, star-rated hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, pharmacy.
· Financial Organizations: Banks, negotiable securities, funds, insurance companies, pawnshops;
· Non-profit Organizations: Telecommunications, post offices, hospital, schools;
· Real Estate Property: Apartments, villas, offices, commercial buildings, model rooms, property brokers;
· Entertainments: Movie theaters, fitness halls, country clubs, clubs, massage rooms, bars, cafes, Internet bars, beauty shops, golf course.